Sunday, January 20, 2008

here it is - my first dwnld list on Maggie

well, i've joined the e-all-the-rage-with-my-friends i've, while i was doing nothing, but should've been doing something last night - i downloaded some songs. :) and well, i'm excited. please let me share with you what i've obtained from the world wide web for my ear enjoyment

Nelly - Wadsyaname
Gladys Knight - Midnight train to georgia
Bobby V - take good care of my baby
Otis Redding - dock of the bay
dusty springfield - son of a preacher man
billy joel - you may be right
billy joel - uptown girl
billy joel - for the longest time
bruce springsteen - i'm on fire
bruce springsteen - dancing in the dark
bruce springsteen - glory days
carpenters - rainy days and mondays
carpenters - superstar
carpenters - please mr. postman
lorrie morgan - except for monday

i know most of you are probably saying: "sha right!" but i'm telling ya - these are some good songs. and I GET IT, one of them doesn't belong, but it's good still. and let me tell ya, it's not over. there will be many more songs that i love - and i'll probably keep ya posted, mr. post man. :)

and besides that, look at this: i have decided, well, i decided last weekend that i think classy, old timey pin up girls are the shizit. you dig??

No comments: